HIGH SPEED MODEL HDPE double wall corrugation pipe manufacture machinery
New design forming machine,it can make the pipe up to 300mm
Compared with other plastic pipe wall structure, double wall corrugated pipe has excellent wall structure design, its low weight reach the lower production cost and improve the market competitiveness.
It is widely used in various field instead of concrete pipe and iron pipes, because it has excellent features such as: easy connected and accessories installed, and quality reliable.
HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe, abbreviated as PE corrugated pipe, was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s. In the production process and use of technology has been very mature. Because of its excellent performance and relatively economic cost,
it has been greatly promoted and applied in Europe, America and other developed countries. Double wall corrugated pipe is a new type of light-weight pipe with high-density polyethylene as raw material. It has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction and long service life. Its excellent wall structure design greatly reduces the cost compared with other structures. Because of convenient and reliable connection, it has been widely used at home and abroad. A large number of prestressed pipes are replaced.
1. The structure is unique, the strength is high, and the compression resistance is shock resistant.
2. The inner wall is smooth,the friction resistance is small and the water flow is large.
3. Convenient connection, good sealing of joints, no leakage.
4.Light weight, quick construction, and low cost.
5. The buried service life is over 50 years.
6. Polyethylene belongs to carbon oxygen polymer, and has no polarity and is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
7. The raw materials are green and environmental protection materials, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non scaling, and can be recycled and reused. 8. The pipeline is not broken in the environment with wide range of temperature and -60 ℃, and the maximum temperature of the conveying medium is 60 ℃.
9. The comprehensive engineering cost is basically the same as that of concrete, and the operation cost is low. 10. No foundation is required in case of good soil.